Congratulations on the purchase of your new furniture! We thank you for choosing to furnish your home with BLVD Interiors. In
order to facilitate the delivery of your new BLVD items, please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with our delivery
procedures. Our objective is to deliver your items as soon as possible. If there is a possibility of delay beyond the stated order
period, the store will contact you as soon as possible to inform you.
As soon as your items are ready for delivery, we will contact you and arrange a delivery date. Then, the day before the
delivery date we will contact you again to inform you of the 4 hour window for delivery. Your delivery will be scheduled only after
the 4 hour window is verbally confirmed with you.
Delivery Days: MONDAY
Delivery Service Includes:
• Delivery within a 4 hour window – A window is required due to the varying traffic conditions, weather conditions,
possibility of mechanical failures and other factors beyond our control.
• One delivery attempt – If delivery is not completed due to your absence during the agreed 4 hour window, an
additional equivalent delivery charge is required for a subsequent delivery.
• Drop off within one room – Drop off within one room of your choice up or down one flight of stairs.
• What’s NOT included – Deliveries do not include setup, assembly, rearrangement of existing furniture or removal
of packaging material or old furniture.
Balance payments, if not previously paid in full, is payable by credit card and you card will be charged immediately. In such
cases, the delivery personnel will bring a prepared credit card imprint and will require a physical imprint of the credit card and the
cardholder’s signature at the time of delivery. If you decide to pay the balance upon delivery, the delivery personnel will accept
cash (exact change must be provided) or a certified cheque or money order (bank draft) payable to BLVD
Interiors. We regret that we cannot accept personal or business cheques for final balance payments.
Balance Payment Methods: VISA, MASTERCARD, CASH, MONEY ORDER or CERTIFIED CHEQUE
Please help us to ensure that your items are delivered efficiently.
• Ensure that elevators are properly booked.
• Floors are covered/protected (delivery personnel are required to wear protective footwear at all times).
• Pathways are cleared within your residence.
• Enough space in room of choice to place delivered items (items must be able to fit through all hallways, corridors,
stairwells, elevators and doorways).
• Delivery up or down more than one flight of stairs.
• Any special delivery situations.
• Delivery outside of our regular delivery boundaries.
If you have any concerns pertaining to any aspect of the delivery of your items, please contact us at 416-362-5222.
Thank you again for choosing BLVD Interiors.