Return or exchange are only permitted for stock items within seven (7) days of delivery or pick-up, with original invoice and original condition and packaging. Refunds will be processed in the same original method of payment. Please note it may take up to 10 business days for your refund to appear back on your credit statement depending on your card issuer’s policy.
Order items are not permitted. A restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price will be charged, and the rest of the balance will be returned as store credit.
Special Orders (Custom Upholstery/Finish)
Any Special Order that entails selection of custom upholstery/finish is made to order, and are therefore final sale, and cannot be amended, cancelled, exchanged or returned.
All clearance, floor model, and “As-Is” Items are final sale, and cannot be amended, cancelled, exchanged or returned. No warranty is available on these items.
All mattresses are final sale and cannot be amended, cancelled, exchanged or returned.
BLVD Interiors reserves the right to refuse a return or replacement in the event that, upon inspection, the product is found to have been misused or suffered damage after delivery or pick -up has taken place.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Product availability and prices are subject to change without notice.
- BLVD Interiors has the right to delay delivery due to shortage of supply and/or
- Title to goods remains with BLVD Interiors, at risk to customer, until the invoice is
paid in full.
- Extended warranty, delivery and assembly charges are non-refundable.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the furniture purchased fits into their
- Any merchandise that is received in damaged condition must be reported to the
store within 48 hours of receipt.
- Each manufacturer provides its own manufacturers warranty against defect in
material and workmanship. For details on your particular item, please ask store
- Warranties are based on normal household use from date of purchase. Defects resulting from abuse, misuse, accidents, modifications and commercial nor industrial use will not be covered by the warranty.
- Only the original purchaser holds the right to a valid warranty and is non-transferable.
- Retain your invoice as proof of purchase.
- Transportation is not included in any warranty.